Updates to IETF related material in WIKI [was: RE: [scrm-wg] Note s from SCRM Meeting Monday 4/10]

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Tue Apr 11 05:15:31 CDT 2006

As agreed yesterday,

I have now updated the first page at:

   http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.scrm-wg/wiki/HomePage

I made a clearer disticting between STD58, STD62 and additional documents.
I am checking with Dan Romascanu (the new AD for the IETF OPS area) if
he is OK with that. But anyone who has a comment, pls let me know.

I am now looking at:

  http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.scrm-wg/wiki/SNMP

Seems to need some updates too. I am working on it.

Bert