GGF17 Press release draft (Re: [scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Monday 4/10)

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) dromasca at avaya.com
Mon Apr 10 08:50:13 CDT 2006

As said in the call, in the first paragraph instead of saying:

 ' ..., IETF ....have sent their experts and formed the Standards
Development Organization Collaboration on Networked Resources Management
(SCRM) working group under GGF..'

something on the lines of

'experts active in ... ,IETF ... are participating in the work of
Standards Development Organization Collaboration on Networked Resources
Management (SCRM) working group under GGF...'

would better reflect the degree of engagement, at least of the IETF
participants.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan