[scrm-pvt] Draft Agenda for SCRM Meeting at GGF14

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jun 25 16:05:40 CDT 2005

Thanks Jay for your proposed agenda,

Yesterday, I met Mark Carlson, another SCRM-WG co-chair, in Tokyo :-)
As you may know, SNIA's board meeting will be held in Tokyo next week,
thus Mark and the other SNIA leaderships cannot make GGF14. He said he
is very happy about WG's successful launch and asked me to convey his
apology to you all.

Jay: Your agenda looks good to me. But I don't think Winston comes
this time. I also make some minor edits to your draft (including
Brian's). Feel free to accept or reject them. (see attached file)

I propose that expected session attendees to meet Tuesday morning before
GGF14 opening plenary (it starts at 9am) at GGF14 continental breakfast
room (if you want have real breakfast we will meet at hotel's
restaurant instead) for information exchange and final adjustment of
session proceeding. Does 8-8:45am Tuesday work for you?

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto