[scrm-pvt] Draft Agenda for SCRM Meeting at GGF14

Heather Kreger kreger at us.ibm.com
Sat Jun 25 21:26:58 CDT 2005

Jay,
The Management Roadmap was authored by IBM, HP AND CA. Thanks for
correcting this.
Do we know if Jamie Clark is attending? He'd be better to represent OASIS,
but I'd be happy to fill in if its ok with him.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger at us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Jay Unger/Gaithersburg/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: owner-scrm-private at ggf.org
06/24/2005 10:56 PM

scrm-private at ggf.org
cc

Subject
[scrm-pvt] Draft Agenda for SCRM Meeting at GGF14

Everyone,

Attached is a Word document describing the proposed agenda for the SCRM-WG
informational meeting at GGF14 on Wednesday June 29th in Chicago.  This
meeting is intended to be primarily an informational and announcement
meeting to inform the GGF attendees about the working group. I do not
expect any substantive technical activity, discussions or questions
[however one never should predict this]. The proposed agenda is in two
main parts. We will begin with a short overview presentation about the
history, objectives, plans and directions of the working group delivered
by myself and Hiro Kishimoto. The remainder of the meeting will be a sort
of "panel discussion". I am asking some of the people from other
participating SDOs who have stated they are planning to attend to make
brief statements encouraging participation and reinforcing the objectives
of the group and then to join in discussion and in fielding questions from
the audience.  If I have left out anyone who would like to join the panel,
or included anyone who cannot [or does not want to] participate please let
me know and I will make appropriate adjustments. I expect a good deal of
the press that attends GGF will be at this meeting and may have questions
about the plans and objectives. Also if I have ommited anything that
anybody thinks is critical to the sucess of the working group don't
hesitate to point that out and I will glady alter the agenda.

Jay Unger

(See attached file: GGF14 SCRM Agenda.doc)