[SAGA-RG] Phone call on Wednesday

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Feb 25 04:03:14 CST 2010

Call Notes:

  SAGA-RG Call
  ------------------

    - When: Wed Feb 22, 2010, 22:00 CET
    - Who : Andre, Thilo
    - What:

      - discussing updated advert draft
        - TODO THILO: add statement about implications for implementations in 1.2
        - TODO ANDRE: move interop to section 1.2.1
        - TODO ANDRE: naming mismatch   with core spec: replica -> logical_file
        - TODO ANDRE: incorrect section level: 2.4 -> 2.3.1
        - TODO ANDRE: get_ttl inputs shoud be outputs
        - TODO ANDRE: S.19:25, example: jd undefined
        - TODO ANDRE: example not in sync with current advert API draft

After these changes, we'll put the draft on the list for a final
call - sometime next week hopefully.  We will then proceed with the
CPR draft, which should go into a final call before the next phone
call, too.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Feb 22 2010):

--