[SAGA-RG] Phone call on Wednesday

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Feb 22 02:38:52 CST 2010

Hi all,

our next call is on Wednesday at 10pm CET (3pm Central).
Dial-in details are:

  +1-225-578-4942 (international)
  866-573-0359    (US, toll free)

  conference-id: 118682

I'd like to discuss the updated Advert API extension spec
(attached).

Changes to the previous version:

  - flags have been corrected
  - default flag on obj creation is now Read
  - ttl is by default infinite
  - no default parameter on set_ttl() anymore
  - get_ttl() has been added
  - the second c'tor, which took an saga::object as parameter, is gone
  - we introduced some advsory text on object serialization, which
    implies a reserved attribute space (see 2.1).

open items:

  - sections 2.1 and 2.1.2 are somewhat redundant
  - appendix is missing
  - more examples?

Are there suggestions for additional agenda items?

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.