[SAGA-RG] next phone call?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Nov 18 03:10:23 CST 2009

Hi all,

as the last call did not really happen, we will try to work through
the agenda today.  Additionally, we could try to cover the CPR
package - epending if Derick and Nathan can make the call (but I
seem to remember they are occupied at SC09).

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Nov 03 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.