[SAGA-RG] next phone call?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Nov 3 10:14:12 CST 2009

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Nov 03 2009):

> Andre, folks,
>
> I assume the next SAGA phone call will be tomorrow (wed, Nov 4?)
>
> Can someone please confirm, send an agenda and call-in details?

Sorry for sloppiness!

Yes, next call is tomorrow at 10pm CET (3pm Central).  Dial-in
details are:

  +1-225-578-4942 (international)
  866-573-0359    (US, toll free)

  conference-id: 118682

For an agenda: I think we will just carry on where we stopped last
time:

  - discussion of python bindings (depending on
    participation)
  - discussion of advert extension (depending on
    participation)

So, if you guys can call in, Python bindings are the top priority.

Any other items?

Thanks, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.