[saga-rg] Re: Fwd (s.jha at ucl.ac.uk): terry sloan/malcolm

Terry Sloan tms at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 04:06:50 CST 2006

Hi Andre and Shantenu,

Thanks for the reply and I am glad you have found our usage of the SAGA
API of interest.

We'll consider your questions over the next few days and probably what
we will do is use these as the basis of our presentation at the SAGA
workshop in Athens.  Does that seem reasonable ?

Terry

 Terry Sloan                        Email: t.sloan at epcc.ed.ac.uk
 EPCC                               Phone: +44 131 650 5155
                                    WWW  : http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/