[saga-rg] SAGA in Perl?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 2 08:18:59 CDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I started pondering about a proof-of-concept implementation
in perl.  Timeframe: GGF15 would be great!

 - anybody interested to join that?
 - anybody interested in using that for real?
   (that determines on how useful the result will be ;-)

Also, we are in early stages of implementing SAGA in C++.
That will take more time (timeframe is more like GGF16), but
we'd like to get some early feedback.  If you are interested
in looking into that, contributing ideas, suggestions,
criticism, ..., code, please contact me.

Thanks, Andre.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |