[saga-rg] Agenda for GGF14

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Jun 1 13:38:31 CDT 2005

Quoting [Tom Goodale] (Jun 01 2005):

> First session:
>   - Usual formalities, Housekeeping and Introduction to group etc.  [10 min]
>   - Raise the issue of "flipping a bit" - SAGA-RG to now WG? [10 min]
>   - Move onto discussing the Strawman API and the way forward  [70mins]
>
> Second Session:
>   - Continue discussion of API progress  [90 minutes]
>
> Third Session:
>   - Open forum for creating and editing "Requirements Document" [90 min]
>
> Obviously we need more detailed agendas for the first two sessions before
> they happen, and hopefully this can be done before GGF, otherwise we'll
> need to spend some time in the first session doing so.

I think I can prepare a detailed list of questions/comments
we had so far for the strawman API - we can use that as
rough agenda for parts of the API sessions.

I'll try to do that by next week.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |