[saga-rg] task model for interfaces?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sat Aug 27 18:17:21 CDT 2005

Hi all,

the strawman defines that the task moel needs to be
implemented for all SAGA objects.

Just to clearify: I assume it needs also to be implemented
for all interfaces, e.g. namespace and attributes?

As these interfaces may also trigger remote operations, the
async task model makes sense here as well, not only on the
objects.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |