[RUS-WG] OGF Catania

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Mon Mar 2 07:49:56 CST 2009

Hi Rosario,

thanks for the sildes I will try and hold your stake during the meeting.
I have not had much time to look but I already had a very fruitful
discussion with our new co-chair.

I will keep you posted and hope to be able to upload the slides for our
session late today (or before tomorrow).

Best Regards
gilbert