[RUS-WG] Thanks

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jan 20 07:39:55 CST 2009

Dear all,

I have been attending several OGF RUS sessions in the past, and it is
especially the resource usage information management aspect that I am
interested in. Additionally, the working group members that I know gave me
motivation to join and serve as an active member (chair) of this group. I
believe I can use my experiences and skills to come up with the level of
expectations that group have.

I appreciate and would like to say thanks with utmost gratitude to the
recommenders esp. Rosario, Gilbert, and Morris.

Best regards,
Ahmed Shiraz Memon
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Institute of Advanced Simulation
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 6899
Fax:   +49 2461 61 6656

Email: a.memon at fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)