[RUS-WG] Retirement from OGSA-RUS co-chair function

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Tue Jan 20 03:27:13 CST 2009

Hi Morris,

sorry to hear that we will loose you as co-chair, but I am very positive
that Shiraz will be able to fill you position as you suggested!

I was a nice time working with you in the group and I would also like to
use the opportunity to thank you for all the time you invested despite
having so many other engagements!

Since I had the possibility to work together with Shiraz in the accounting
activity of the OMII-Europe project I can only say that he definitely has
both the personal and professional ability to successfully lead this
working group and I am very much looking forward to sharing this
responsibility with him!

Best wishes to Morris and a warm welcome to Shiraz,
Gilbert