[RUS-WG] rus-wg meeting at OGF25?

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jan 23 04:22:07 CST 2009

Dear Joshua,

I do not have any information regarding RUSs session planned for the OGF
event, perhaps the other active members of RUS could answer this (CCed to
rus mailing list). But I am afraid if it is possible to get the open slot at
this point of time as the date for requesting sessions has already passed.
However, it would be nice and valuable if we could arrange RUS session in
the upcoming OGF.

Best regards,
Shiraz

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Joshua Green <j.green at epcc.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear Memon,
>
> I am a member of the rus-wg mailing list and currently work on an
> accounting product that would benefit from compliance with the RUS.  I
> was wondering you could tell me if the rus-wg is planning having a
> session at OGF25?  I was unable to find out this information from the
> OGF website, but if you are having such a meeting I would be very
> interested in attending.
>
> Thank you for any help you can give
>

> Regards
>
> Joshua Green
> EPCC Applications Developer

Ahmed Shiraz Memon
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Institute of Advanced Simulation
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 6899
Fax:   +49 2461 61 6656

Email: a.memon at fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)