[RUS-WG] Planning for the RUS-WG session

Rosario Piro piro at to.infn.it
Wed Apr 4 09:24:26 CDT 2007

Hi Gilbert! Hi everybody!

I've looked through the preliminary slides, good work!
I think that's already plenty of stuff to discuss and should be sufficient
for 90 minutes. Just one additional suggestion: we should also discuss
whether we want the RUS to be 100% XPath-compliant (in the sense that we
allow also to extract only parts of URs, e.g. only a list jobIDs). Some
other things might depend on that in the further development of the RUS
specification.

Rosario.