[RUS-WG] Planning for the RUS-WG session

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Tue Apr 3 11:35:14 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I did almost overlook that there is a deadline for the draft material for
the OGF session this Friday, sorry for the short notice.

So I wanted to ask if you have any request on what we should handle during
the 90-minute discussion session that we have been allocated. I have made
some initial suggestions, you can look at it on the GridForge:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14374?nav=1

I would very much appreciate comments and suggestions on what to take up
and discuss.

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer
PDC/KTH