[RUS-WG] Working Group Chairs

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 14 23:04:34 CST 2006

Congratulations!

I am writing this email to let you know that three new co-chairs are
formally approved by Management ADs and GFSG.

Joel: Can you update GridForge project page for this new leaderships?

Please run working group well and deliver the expected results
timely fashion. If you need any help from AD, do not hesitate
to ask Ellen and me.

Your first action item is to revise and agree on the WG's charter
document. Please do so at latest OGF19, then we will bring it
forward to GFSG and get approval.

Finally, there is one friendly feedback from GFSG to RUS-WG.
GFSG understood your plan on three versions (1.0, 1.1, and 2.0).
However, generally speaking, since emerging new version may
prevent implementors from adopting earlier version.
GFSG recommend to reduce the number of versions if possible.

Best Regard,
----
Ellen Stokes and Hiro Kishimoto, Management Area co-Directors