[rm-wg] reminder: Thursday phone conference

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Wed Oct 24 09:28:37 CDT 2007

Dear all,

As it was agreed in Seattle we'll start regular weekly phone meetings to
iron out the details of the glue2 proposal. This is a reminder about the
first glue phone conference scheduled to discuss the details of the
proposed glue entities (see most recent draft
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14639?nav=1 version 8 dated 19 October)

Thursday we start with the following three entities, their related
attributes and relationships:
- admindomain
- location
- contact

If possible please send examples of instances of these entities with
values related to real use cases.

Meeting details are recorded on the meeting page:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20071025

regards,
Balazs Konya