[rm-wg] GLUE Spec - draft 8 available

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Sat Oct 20 03:58:49 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

me and Balazs have worked most of the part of today to incorporate the
comments from the two sessions of OGF 21 into the current GLUE spec draft.

A new version is available with revision in all the main entities. A
section about auxiliary entities was also added.

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14639/9

Next week we will start weekly phoneconferences to discuss 2/3 entities
per telecon with related attributes and relationships.
Before each telecon we will ask participants to provide instances of the
various classes with example values related to real use cases.
More details will be provided. Meanwhile, you can bookmark this page:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20071025

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860