[rm-wg] OGF 21 and new GLUE Specification draft

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Oct 16 14:03:39 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

for tomorrow, there are two GLUE sessions dedicated to discuss the GLUE
model:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=901
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=902

we have also a joint info modeling session this afternoon:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=903

a new draft containing an initial allocation of attributes from GLUE 1.x
and NorduGrid schemas
is available in the document repository:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/viewDocument/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14639

Such a draft is an important step forwards since last OGF. Concerning
our timeline,
we wish to be able to go public comments by OGF22, therefore
the work between now and the next OGF is really important. In order to
achieve this goal,
we will start regular weekly phoneconferences.

Looking to meet those of you that are at OGF during the GLUE sessions.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860