[Risge-rg] Summary of the voting for evaluation of standards / next steps

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Wed Aug 12 07:58:56 CDT 2009

Dear Michael,

WS-Agreement would probably fit into this category. It lacks a domain-
specific language for the reservation of instruments, but the
messaging protocol for performing the reservation is there.

I assume the scheduling itself is use-case specific, depending on the
properties that the instrument provider wishes to optimize, while the
reservation _mechanism_ (i.e. how the locking is performed) is
instrument-specific.

Best regards,

  Costas