[Risge-rg] Results of the analiysis

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Wed Aug 12 05:37:05 CDT 2009

Dear All,

This mail is addressed the people performing the evaluations of standards

Since we already passed extended deadline we had agreed,
please upload to our webspace the results of your analysis on current
standards

I have created separate directory for it:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.standards_evaluation

I know it is holidays time and that not everybody are ready with
analysis so please let me know how much time still you would need to
finalize

Maybe you could upload some preliminary versions still

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl