[Risge-rg] Use case

Ioannis Liabotis iliaboti at grnet.gr
Mon Jun 30 04:06:17 CDT 2008

Hi,

some comments from me regarding the last question:
(without me being a security expert as well)

>> o Can a host certificate be a member of a VO?

For the implementation of such use case there is the possibility to
use the so called Robot certificates.

These certificates at least in Europe are currently issued by UK E-
science CA, DutchGrid CA and INFN CA.

And I guess that other CAs might be willing to implement something
like this if there is need.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Ioannis-