[Risge-rg] Use case

Marcus Hardt marcus at hardt-it.de
Mon Jun 30 04:42:38 CDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for the answers. I've asked our CA, she said, that it's likely possible
to use a host-cert for this, if the Hostcert is a VO member. This would
essentially contradict some security philosophy, because the hostcert has no
passphrase, but this is for the VO manager to decide.

M.

Quoting Ioannis Liabotis

M.