[Pgi-wg] PGI Use Case Document: FINAL CALL for Group Comments

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 4 16:42:17 CDT 2010

Dear PGI team,

  the latest-greatest use case document (13 use cases, 43 pages) can be found in GridForge:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.pgi-wg/docman.root.drafts.use_cases/doc16066

If you have final comments please let me have them by Wednesday, 2010-10-06 (end of the day).

We already have given group members a long time to comment on the use cases via our review process, telcons or via the mailing list,
so I don't
expect any major changes.

If any comments are minor (e.g. typos, formatting, minor wordsmithing) I'll incorporate them and submit the document to the OGF
editor on Thursday morning.

If I receive more serious comments I'll discuss with Johannes to schedule time in our telcon this week, at which
we'll agree either to address them before publication or to create trackers/todo's and defer them to a next version of the use case
document.

Finally, I would like to thank the members of the PGI working group for their great work in contributing with their use cases.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Deputy Division Leader
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel