[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - GLUE 2.0 Endpoint Capability for Security - First proposal of specification

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Nov 18 12:11:24 CST 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

OGF GLUE 2.0 (GFD.147) specifies that :

-  Grid clients communicate with grid services through endpoints modeled
by the 'Endpoint' class.

-  This 'Endpoint' class has a 'Capability' multi-valued attribute using
value listed in the open 'Capability_t' type.

Extension of this 'Capability_t' type would permit the 'Capability'
attribute to publish the precise security setup of the endpoint.

Please find in the attached 'Glue-Capability-For-Security.txt' file an
update of the proposal sent in my previous mail
It is also available at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16157?nav=1

Thank you in advance for studying this proposal and criticizing it, in
order to improve it.

Best regards

Etienne URBAH