[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - GLUE Capability for Security - First proposal of specification

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Thu Nov 18 12:32:44 CST 2010

Hi Etienne,  all

I'm no Glue expert, and can't remember whether Glue foresees different access privileges to different bits of information. There's one problem with advertising security setup in information systems:

normally, one can't access an information document without being authorised.

That is, you probably can't obtain security setup information without knowing the security setup. Kind of a bootstrap issue, admittedly.

Cheers,
Oxana