[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - GLUE Capability for Security - First proposal of specification

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Nov 18 08:45:45 CST 2010

Morris, Johannes and all,

Inside OGF PGI, I am trying to perform pragmatic work and provide proposals.

So, inside the attached 'Glue-Capability-For-Security.txt' file, I has
written down a first proposal of specifications for extensions of the
'Capability_t' type of GLUE 2.0 taking into account requirements 1, 4,
163, 11 and 17.

I hope that this proposal is understandable.

Please criticize it, in order to improve it .

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr