[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Requirements Wiki - Possible values for the Requirement Status

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Mar 18 07:53:41 CDT 2010

Balazs, Morris, Luigi, Johannes and all,

While populating the Requirement tables of the Requirements Wiki at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
:

For the Requirement Status, I suggest to modify the list of possible
values, and now use following list :
-  Proposed   (Not validated as 'in scope' and open for detailed
discussion yet)
- Rejected   (Not understandable, Out of scope, Contains hidden
prerequisites, ...)
- Dupl.   (Duplicate, therefore Closed)
- Premature (Detailed specification, Specification of implementation, ...)
- Open   (In scope, and under detailed discussion)
- Agreed YES
- Agreed NO

Do not hesitate to make remarks or suggestions.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr