[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Requirements Wiki

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Mar 17 16:51:38 CDT 2010

Balazs, Morris, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Implementing point 1 of the PGI sessions notes taken Tuesday 16 March
2010, I have created a 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements
tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable

This 'Requirements Wiki' is also referenced inside the main page of the
PGI Wiki.

Compared to the sessions notes :

-  I have added an 'Areas' column containing the list of areas to which
the current requirement apply

-  For the 'Status' column, I propose to add a 'Dupl.' value, meaning
'Duplicate, therefore Closed'.

I have chosen the {Area}{Req}.{SubReq} numbering schema, permitting to
easily :
-  identify the main relevant area,
-  relate requirements and sub-requirements.

I have begun populating the Requirement tables, in particular in
following areas :
-  Non‐functional
-  Information Service
-  Security (Authentication, Authorization, Delegation)
-  Job Management
and I am continuing.

When proposing your own requirements, please keep the existing Wiki
syntax, in order to :
-  keep an homogeneous layout,
-  facilitate editing.

Do not hesitate to make remarks or suggestions concerning the global
layout, decomposition per main area, numbering schema, ...
If any global modification is agreed, I can easily perform it.

I am available for further information and help.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr