[Pgi-wg] EGI use case - Please confirm that its format is acceptable - URGENT

Steven Newhouse steven.newhouse at egi.eu
Sun Jul 25 09:58:15 CDT 2010

>   I also suggest that Steven NEWHOUSE reviews this document.

I've made some changes. I've added a single scenario that I would like
to see solved. I would suggest taking your long requirements list and
putting onto the back burner any that do not specifically relate to
that use case.

Then go through that list and use the MOSCOW method
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoSCoW_Method to categorise what remains.
This would help scope down and prioritse the work so the group can
focus.

Steven
--
Steven Newhouse