[Pgi-wg] Reminder: EGI use case - Please confirm that its format is acceptable - URGENT

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Jul 27 15:37:20 CDT 2010

Morris and Johannes,

Concerning PGI Use Cases :

After reading my comments, Steven and Oxana have brought improvements to
the 'EGI use case' at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16031?nav=1 :

Morris and Johannes, can you please urgently confirm that you accept the
format of this 'EGI use case' ?
This would permit me to :
-  put aside for a moment my own template proposal,
-  present the EDGI Use Cases using the 'EGI use case' as template.

Thank you in advance for a quick confirmation.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr