[Pgi-wg] PGI call 2010-07-15 notes

Johannes Watzl watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Jul 15 10:32:16 CDT 2010

Hi Michaela,

for me the DFN system was also working without problems in different
operating systems. For me DFN would be fine.

Best,
Johannes

--
        _  _ _  _ _  _          Johannes Watzl
        |\/| |\ | |\/|          Institut für Informatik / Dept. of CS
        |  | | \| |  |          Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
     ======= TEAM =======       Oettingenstr. 67, 80538 Munich, Germany
                                Room E 005, Phone +49-89-2180-9162
Munich Network Management Team  Email: watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Münchner Netz-Management Team   http://www.nm.ifi.lmu.de/~watzl