[Pgi-wg] PGI call 2010-07-15 notes

Michaela Lechner caela at kth.se
Thu Jul 15 10:17:13 CDT 2010

Just an add-on to the last point by Etienne:
So far I was most satisfied with DFN: I experienced good soundquality
without any noticeable breaks, I could read the chat and watch the
screenshare all at the same time without having to install anything, it
is OS independent. The list of all users seemed complete. Now I even
bought an office microphone...

I don't quite understand why it was classified as moderate by Morris. To
me at least it looked like a rather good solution.
I'll be on vacation next week so I unfortunately won't be able to join
the next meeting to test another fancy telco system. ;-)

Cheers,
Michaela

--
Michaela Lechner
EGI.eu Coordination of Interoperations between NGIs and with other Grids

Tel: +468-790 7891
SIP: caela at kth.se
XMPP: caela at kth.se