[Pgi-wg] PGI call 2010-07-15 notes

Johannes Watzl watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Jul 15 09:45:32 CDT 2010

Dear all,

please see below the notes from today's call.

Best,
Johannes

participants:
Etienne, Johannes, Stephen Crouch, Luigi, Mark, Oxana, Michael Saravo,
Michaela, Emmanouil

Agenda:

(a) Discuss Use Cases and Use Case Template

Luigi: uploaded the use case right now

agreed to extend the deadlines by one week for

collecting the comments on use cases: 22 July 2010
integrating the comments into the document: 29 July 2010

Use case template
Johannes:
proposition from Etienne to use another template
Etienne:
OGSA template is not good
want to see the different roles in the use case template

Mark:
should go with the template we have agreed on

Steve:
Question to Mark: is it adequate?

Mark:
yes, have already used it for previous use cases

Oxana:
not too comfortable with the template
also wants to see different actors

agreement:
go with the old template, collect comments for the use cases and
integrate the comments

(b) Discussion of the whole document process :  Which documents should
OGF PGI produce, in which order, in which time frame, ...

Mark:
Proposition
start with three documents:
1) Glossary
2) Use cases
3) Requirements

should act as a basis for other documents
upcoming documents will be discussed later

agreement on this process

(c) Co-chair, Secretary positions
Mark: no decision yet
secretary position still open - no volunteers now - shift to offline
discussion

(d) AOB
Etienne:
we should try to find another telco system

--
        _  _ _  _ _  _          Johannes Watzl
        |\/| |\ | |\/|          Institut für Informatik / Dept. of CS
        |  | | \| |  |          Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
     ======= TEAM =======       Oettingenstr. 67, 80538 Munich, Germany
                                Room E 005, Phone +49-89-2180-9162
Munich Network Management Team  Email: watzl at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Münchner Netz-Management Team   http://www.nm.ifi.lmu.de/~watzl