[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: OGF PGI F2F Meeting April in Amsterdam: Call for Registration & Travel Information

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at cern.ch
Sat Apr 10 15:59:21 CDT 2010

All,

> I'd like to contribute to the meeting, but it will be physically impossible for me
> to show up in Amsterdam on these dates. I thus will appreciate very much if
> EGI can organize a video link for this important meeting. I believe it will also
> increase the number of participants and improve the outcome.

Both rooms has a video conferencing facility. EGI at the moment does not have its own facilities so it will be hard to guarantee that this will work - however there are instructions - http://www.nikhef.nl/pub/computing/NetVideoconferencing.php

Rob van der Meer who is helping with the set up of EGI may be available to help connect you to local technical staff if the instructions do not pan out.

Regards,

Steven