[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: OGF PGI F2F Meeting April in Amsterdam: Call for Registration & Travel Information

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Thu Apr 1 09:51:00 CDT 2010

Hi Morris,

I'd like to contribute to the meeting, but it will be physically
impossible for me to show up in Amsterdam on these dates. I thus will
appreciate very much if EGI can organize a video link for this important
meeting. I believe it will also increase the number of participants and
improve the outcome.

Cheers,
Oxana