[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: OGF PGI F2F Meeting April in Amsterdam: Call for Registration & Travel Information

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Apr 1 08:11:34 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

 a little reminder to register for the meeting at:
https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=25

Travel information for reaching the venue (NIKHEF building, Room H331) can
be obtained here:
https://www.nikhef.nl/en/about-nikhef/contact/how-to-reach-nikhef/

Information about hotels in the area are listed here:
http://www.egi.eu/about/events/hotels.html

More about the agenda will be discussed today during the telcon!

Your co-chair,
Morris