[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Requirements Wiki

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Apr 1 08:38:45 CDT 2010

Balazs, Morris, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Inside the 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
I have performed following work :

-  Inside the 'Activity Management' section, group similar requirements,
and move a depending requirement after the base requirements it depends on

-  Add 1 requirement to the 'Application Repository' section

-  Add 1 requirement to the 'Job Description' section

I am available for further information and help.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr