[Pgi-wg] PGI Execution Service - Realization via existing specifications

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed May 13 08:46:55 CDT 2009

Morris and All,

Concerning the PGI Execution Service :

Lot of thanks to Morris for the wiki page at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/GES

I am NOT especially Pro or Contra :
-  keeping the existing stacked specifications,
-  or starting a new stand-alone focused specification.

But we need clarification, and I think that this wiki page helps.

So I added into this wiki page the 'List of OGSA-BES et al.
specifications'.  Please verify if this list is complete, relevant and
accurate.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr