[Pgi-wg] PGI Execution Service - Realization viaexistingspecifications

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 13 07:10:30 CDT 2009

Hey PGI team,

  we are running in the pro/contra discussions again and again as it looks
like... consuming our valuable time fosterings positions w/o clear
understanding of the bigger picture.

I suggest we clearly collect all statements related to pro/contra new / old
specs inside the following wiki page tables:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/GES?_mes
sage=1242216401105

Let's try to collect all statements and positions and have an objective
whole view on all of them together by filling out this page.

I hope this also supports the telcon so thanks for adding your views to the
tables.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)