[Pgi-wg] PGI Execution Service - Realization via existingspecifications

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed May 13 06:48:27 CDT 2009

All,
The standard is the standard.

That said what I was trying to point out was
	1) That with minor updates to the BES spec, say to a 1.1 version we
could accommodate many of the requirements in the GES document
	2) That in fact the authors of the BES anticipated many of these
same issues but that they were weeded out.

As another note since it was perhaps not clear. I was NOT suggesting that
sub-states become part of a new BES 1.1 specification - that "pending"
perhaps should, and that we PROFILE the substates.

Talk to you all in 130 minutes.