[Pgi-wg] MWSG Meeting Slides (Drafts)

mineo at riken.jp mineo at riken.jp
Mon Mar 30 06:10:54 CDT 2009

Hi Morris and PGI team,

Thank you for our efforts regarding to this draft.
I will comment on it in NAREGI perspective.

1)Authentication
As jobs are submitted by Super Scheduler (SS) with delegated proxy
certificates on behalf of end users, TLS with EEC is not possible in our
system.
We need TLS with RFC proxies for mutual authentication.

2)Authorization
The present implementation is based on (VOMS) AC Certificates in Extensions,
and SAML Assertions in SOAP Header is a future issue for NAREGI.
I think this is a policy matter of resources, and if we take an ownership
approach,
each resource should have a right to decide which or both authorization
policies
to take.

Best regards,
Mineo