[Pgi-wg] Preparation for Computation PGI TelCon onWednesday2009-03-18

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 13 12:32:30 CDT 2009

date correction: its of course Wednesday 2009-03-18

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'