[Pgi-wg] No PGI TelCon today

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 18:52:57 CDT 2009

> P.S. is it common for OGF leadership to monitor WG activities _that_
> closely, or is it just a coincidence that PGI has so many high-ranking
> OGF people inside?
Both Steve N and I were involved in getting the group setup following
discussion with Morris and Andrew Grimshaw is of course also your area
director, so just luck :)
Outside of OGF I and Technical director for the UK production grid so this
is very interesting since we have to interface directly with US
infrastructures as well as EU so I would attend anyway.

David