[Pgi-wg] No PGI TelCon today

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Wed Jul 29 06:17:44 CDT 2009

Hi all,

as one of the "rest of the group", I can say that I'm not too
comfortable with the idea of many co-chairs. I rather believe in one
leader, and possibly a deputy or a few, whatever is the activity. But
that's just me (and thousands of years of human society experience).

That said, I also agree with Morris that the most important part is not
to count chair-persons, but to have proper representations from each
interested party, such that not only this party has a say in PGI, but
also that the PGI decisions are adopted by all the parties.

So, whatever is the number of chair-persons, they all must be respected
as authorities both in PGI and in their respective projects.

Cheers,
Oxana