[Pgi-wg] Next teleconference: tomorrow, wednesday july 15th

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Tue Jul 14 17:43:02 CDT 2009

Hi all,

FWIW, I have mixed feelings on this issue. 4 years ago I thought it would be just great to have exactly the same interface and end-point for job submission/management, for information query, and for file management. We even do have the same interface for job and file management: job is largely characterized by a set of files, after all. And information persistency may well be realized as a set of files, too - why not. But then I killed a job by accident, being sure I deleted a file. So now I think a clear separation is a good think to do.

Cheers,
Oxana