[Pgi-wg] Execution Service teleconference tomorrow, Wednesday 29 April 2009 at 16h CEST

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Apr 28 11:27:40 CDT 2009

Morris and Moreno,

Concerning the next PGI Execution Service teleconference held tomorrow,
Wednesday 29 April 2009 at 16h CEST :

-  Can Morris publish the notes of the telephone conference held on 17
April 2009 inside 'Discussions / Meetings' ?

-  I propose to add following items to the agenda :

    - Update the 'Execution Service Strawman' with the improvements
already proposed during the telephone conference held on 17 April 2009.

    - Check if the short document 'HPC File Staging Profile, Version
1.0' available at http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.135.pdf is relevant
for PGI, and if we should include it partially or totally in our
'Execution Service Strawman'.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr